- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Proliferation-associated protein 2G4, EBP1, HG4-1, p38-2G4, Proliferation-associated protein 2G4 38kDa, AA672939, Cell cycle protein p38 2G4 homolog, ErbB-3 binding protein 1, ErbB3 binding protein 1 ErbB3-binding protein Ebp1, hG4 1, IRES-specific cellular trans-acting factor 45 kDa, MGC81621, MGC94070, Mpp1.M545, p38 2G4, PA2G4, Plfap, Proliferation associated 2G4, zgc:86732, Proliferation associated 2G4, 38-KD, Proliferation-associated 2G4, 38kDa, Proliferation-associated 2G4, a, Proliferation-associated protein 1 Protein p38-2G4, si:dz150i12.2, wu:fb19b11, wu:ft56d05,
- Molecular Weight
- 44.8 kDa (402aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.