- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Thioredoxin reductase 1, GRIM-12, MGC9145, TR, TR1, TRXR1, TXNR, Thioredoxin reductase 1 Gene associated with retinoid IFN induced mortality 12 protein, GRIM 12, GRIM12, KDRF, KM 102 derived reductase like factor, MGC9145, Oxidoreductase, Thioredoxin reductase 1, Thioredoxin reductase 1 cytoplasmic, Thioredoxin reductase GRIM 12, Thioredoxin reductase TR1, TR 1, TRXR 1, TXNRD 1.
- Molecular Weight
- 55.7 kDa (508aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 20% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 15unit/mg, and was measured in a coupled assay with 5,5 -Dithiobis(2-nitrobenzoic acid) (DTNB) and NADPH. The amount of TNB generated by NADPH was measured in absorbance at 412 nm.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.