- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Protein S100-B, AI850290, Bpb, Protein S100-B, NEF, S 100 protein beta chain, S 100 protein beta subunit, S100, S100 calcium binding protein B, S100 calcium binding protein beta (neural), S100 calcium binding protein beta chain, S100 protein beta chain, S100B, S100beta
- Molecular Weight
- 12.8 kDa (112aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 1mM DTT, 10% glycerol
- > 85% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Hosokawa K, et al. S100B impairs glycolysis via enhanced poly(ADP-ribosyl)ation of glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase in rodent muscle cells. (Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2017)
Fujiya A, et al. The role of S100B in the interaction between adipocytes and macrophages. (Obesity (Silver Spring). 2014)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.