- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Microtubule-associated protein tau isoform 7, Neurofibrillary tangle protein, Paired helical filament-tau, PHF-tau, G protein beta1/gamma2 subunit-interacting factor 1, protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 103, MTBT1, PPND, FTDP-17, TAU, MSTD, MTBT2, FLJ31424, MGC138549, PPP1R103, tau-40, DDPAC, MAPTL
- Molecular Weight
- 41.8 kDa (401aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF (Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing 20% glycerol, 0.1mM PMSF
- > 85% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.