- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- C-C motif chemokine 3, Heparin-binding chemotaxis protein, L2G25B, Macrophage inflammatory protein 1-alpha, MIP-1-alpha, SIS-alpha, Small-inducible cytokine A3, TY-5, Mip1a, Scya3, G0S19-1, LD78alpha
- Molecular Weight
- 10.4 kDa (93aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Sodium citrate buffer (pH 3.5) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.