- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Indoleamine 2 3-dioxygenase 1 Indoleamine 23-dioxygenase 1, Indoleamine 2 3-dioxygenase 1, Indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase 1, IDO, IDO-1, INDO
- Molecular Weight
- 47.7 kDa (426aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 0.15M NaCl, 20% glycerol, 1mM DTT
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.