- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Interleukin 12 (subunit beta/alpha), NKSF1
- Molecular Weight
- 34.6 kDa (p40, 306aa)
23.3 kDa (p35, 203aa)
The heterodimeric IL12 has a predicted Molecular weight of 57.9 kDa (509aa). Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher.
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- The activity is determined by the IFN-g ELISA in a using NK-92 human natural killer cells. The ED50 range ≤1ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human IL12 stimulates IFN-g secretion of the NK-92 human natural killer cells. The ED50 range ≤1 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.