- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Carbonic anhydrase 13, CAXIII, Carbonic anhydrase XIII, Carbonate dehydratase XIII
- Molecular Weight
- 31.8 kDa (285aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol, 1mM DTT
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 2,500pmol/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyze 1.0pmole of 4-nitrophenyl acetate to 4-nitrophenol per minute at pH 7.5 at 37C.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.