- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Interleukin 17A, CTLA8, IL-17, IL-17A, IL17
- Molecular Weight
- 15.9 kDa (138aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 20% glycerol, 1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- The activity is determined by the IL-6 ELISA in a using NIH/3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast cells. The ED50 range ≤ 7 ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human IL-17A stimulates IL-6 secretion of the NIH/3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast cells. The ED50 range ≤ 7 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.