- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tumor necrosis factor, DIF, TNF-alpha, TNFA, TNFSF2
- Molecular Weight
- 18.1 kDa (163aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cytotoxicity assay using L929 mouse fibrosarcoma cells in the presence of the metabolic inhibitor actinomycin D. The ED50 for this effect is less or equal to 0.2ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Nhiem NX, et al. Inhibition of Nuclear Transcription Factor-jB and Activation of Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptors in HepG2 Cells by Cucurbitane-Type Triterpene Glycosides from Momordica charantia. J Med Food. 2012 Apr;15(4):369-77.
Song SB, et al. Inhibition of TNF-a-mediated NF-kB Transcriptional Activity in HepG2 Cells by Dammarane-type Saponins from Panax ginseng Leaves. J Ginseng Res. 2012 Apr;36(2):146-52.
Liang C, et al. Oleanane-triterpenoids from Panax stipuleanatus inhibit NF-kB. J Ginseng Res. 2013 Mar;37(1):74-9.
Kwak MS, et al. Peroxiredoxin-mediated disulfide bond formation is required for nucleocytoplasmic translocation and secretion of HMGB1 in response to inflammatory stimuli. Redox Biol. 2019 Jun;24:101203.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.