- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- D-amino acid oxidase, DAMOX, DAO, OXDA
- Molecular Weight
- 41.6 kDa (367aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 20% glycerol 1mM DTT
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 3.5unit/mg, in which one unit will oxidatively deaminate 1.0 umole of D-alanine to pyruvate per minute at pH 8.5 at 37C, in the presence of catalase.
- Enzyme Activity,SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.