- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- D-gluconate kinase thermosensitive, D-gluconate kinase, thermosensitive, ECK4261, gntV, JW4225
- Molecular Weight
- 23.4 kDa (210aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 0.15M NaCl, 10% glycerol, 1mM DTT
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 80unit/mg, in which one unit will convert 1.0 umole of D-gluconate to 6-phospho-D-gluconate per minute at pH 8.0 at 37C.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.