- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Carbonic anhydrase-related protein, CA-VIII, CALS, CAMRQ3, CARP, CA8
- Molecular Weight
- 35.5 kDa (314aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF (Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 20% glycerol, 1mM DTT
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 450pmol/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyze 1.0pmole of 4-nitrophenyl acetate to 4-nitrophenol per minute at pH 7.5 at 37C.
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.