- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Gal-3, 35 kDa lectin, Carbohydrate-binding protein 35, CBP 35, Galactose-specific lectin 3, IgE-binding protein, L-34 galactoside-binding lectin, Laminin-binding protein, Lectin L-29, Mac-2 antigen, MAC2
- Molecular Weight
- 29.8 kDa (287aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 0.15M NaCl, 50% glycerol,1mM DTT, 2mM EDTA
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- The ED50 for this effect is equal or higher than 25ug/ml. Measured by its ability to agglutinate human red blood cells.
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.