- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Aldo-keto reductase family 1 member C3, DD3, DDX, HA1753, HAKRB, HAKRe, hluPGFS, HSD17B5, Aldo-keto reductase family 1, member C3 17 beta HSD 5(HSD17B5), AKR1 C3, Chlordecone reductase, 17 beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 5, DDH1, PGFS, Prostaglandin F synthase
- Molecular Weight
- 36.8 kDa (323aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.5) containing 0.1M NaCl, 10% glycerol, 1mM DTT
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 1,000pmol/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that catalyze the oxidation of 1.0pmole 1-Acenaphthenol in the presence of NADP per minute at pH 8.8 at 25C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.