- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- PTH, PTH1
- Molecular Weight
- 9.55 kDa (85aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 2mM EDTA
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its ability to induce cAMP accumulation in MC3T3/E1 mouse preosteoblast cells. The ED50 range ≤ 50ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Human PTH Measured by its ability to induce cAMP accumulation in MC3T3/E1 mouse preosteoblast cells. The ED50 range ≤ 50 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.