- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Ephrin type-A receptor 2, EPHA2, ARCC2, CTPA, CTPP1, CTRCT6, ECK, AW545284, EC 18.104.22.168, Eck,Eph receptor A2, EPHA2, EPHA2_HUMAN, Ephrin receptor, Ephrin receptor EphA2, Ephrin type A receptor 2, Ephrin type-A receptor 2, Epithelial cell kinase, Epithelial cell receptor protein tyrosine kinase, Myk 2, Myk2, Sek 2, Sek2, Tyrosine protein kinase receptor ECK, Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor ECK, Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor MPK-5, Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor SEK-2
- Molecular Weight
- 57.3 kDa (520aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human Ephrin-A1 (CAT# ATGP3782).
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human EphA2 is coated at 2 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human Ephrin-A1 (CAT# ATGP3782) in a Functional ELISA assay.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.