- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Hepatitis A virus cellular receptor 2, HAVCR2, HAVcr-2, KIM-3, Tim-3, TIM3, TIMD-3, TIMD3, FLJ14428, HAVcr-2, Havcr2, HAVR2_HUMAN, Hepatitis A virus cellular receptor 2, Kidney injury molecule 3, KIM 3, KIM3, T cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain containing 3, T cell immunoglobulin mucin 3, T-cell immunoglobulin and mucin domain-containing protein 3, T-cell immunoglobulin mucin family member 3, T-cell immunoglobulin mucin receptor 3, T-cell membrane protein 3, Tim 3, TIM-3, TIM3, TIMD-3, TIMD3
- Molecular Weight
- 47.3 kDa (423aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 85% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.