- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Urokinase-type plasminogen activator, PLAU, ATF, BDPLT5, QPD, u-PA, UPA, URK, Endothelial plasminogen activator inhibitor, PAI, PAI 1, PLANH1, Plasminogen activator inhibitor 1, Plasminogen activator urinary, Plasminogen activator urokinase, Serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor clade E (nexin plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1) member 1, Serpin E1, Serpin peptidase inhibitor clade E (nexin plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1) member 1, SERPINE1, u PA, U plasminogen activator, UPA, URK, Urokinase type plasminogen activator
- Molecular Weight
- 47.4 kDa (419aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.