- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Prostatic acid phosphatase isoform PAP, ACPP, 5-NT, ACP-3, ACP3, 5-NT, 5-nucleotidase, Acid phosphatase prostate, ACP 3, ACP3, acpP Ecto-5-nucleotidase, PAP, PPAP_HUMAN, Prostatic acid phosphatase, Thiamine monophosphatase, TMPase
- Molecular Weight
- 41.8 kDa (360aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 100,000unit/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyze 1.0nmole of p-nitrophenyl phosphate (pNPP) per minute at pH 5.0 at 37C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.