- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Pitrakinra, MGC79402, Lymphocyte stimulatory factor 1, Interleukin-4 isoform 1, Interleukin 4, IL-4, BSF1, Binetrakin, BCGF1, B-cell stimulatory factor 1, B-cell growth factor 1, BCDF
- Molecular Weight
- 15 kDa (130aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using TF-1 human erythroleukemic cells. The ED50 range ≤0.6ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human IL-4 stimulates cell proliferation of the TF-1 human erythroleukemic cells. The ED50 range ≤0.6 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.