- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Beta-Ala-His dipeptidase, CNDP1, CNDP dipeptidase 1, Carnosine dipeptidase 1, Glutamate carboxypeptidase-like protein 2, CN1, CPGL2, HST2308
- Molecular Weight
- 54.9 kDa (489aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is >3,000pmol/min/ug, and as measured by the hydrolysis of carnosine per minute at pH6.8 at 25C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.