- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Sodium/potassium-transporting ATPase subunit beta-2 isoform 1, ATP1B2, AMOG
- Molecular Weight
- 26.4 kDa (232aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 3,000pmol/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyze 1.0pmole of Adenosine 5-triphosphate to phosphate per minute per minute at pH 7.5 at 25C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.