- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Macrophage colony-stimulating factor 1, CSF1, M-CSF, MCSF, Lanimostim, ATGP3269
- Additional Information
- ATGP3269 has been replaced with a catalog number A
- Molecular Weight
- 26.1 kDa (231aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using M-NFS-60 mouse myelogenous leukemia lymphoblast cells. The ED50 range ≤3ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Human M-CSF stimulates cell proliferation of the M-NFS-60 mouse myelogenous leukemia lymphoblast cells. The ED50 range ≤3 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.