- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L1, AW822034, C88048, gad, PGP 9.5, PGP9.5, R75593, UCH-L1, UCHL-1
- Molecular Weight
- 27.2 kDa (246aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol, 1mM DTT
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 70pmol/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolysis 1.0pmole of ubiquitin-AMC per minute at pH 7.5, at 37C
- Enzyme Activity,SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.