- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 3DL2 isoform 1, Killer cell immunoglobulin like receptor three Ig domains and long cytoplasmic tail 2, CD158 antigen-like family member K, Natural killer-associated transcript 4, NKAT-4, p70 natural killer cell receptor clone CL-5, p70 NK receptor CL-5, nkat4a, nkat4b, CD158K
- Molecular Weight
- 62.2 kDa (561aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 85% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.