- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10D, Decoy receptor 2, DcR2, TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 4, TRAIL receptor 4, TRAIL-R4, TRAIL receptor with a truncated death domain, CD264, TRAILR4, TRUNDD
- Molecular Weight
- 43.8 kDa (395aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its ability to inhibit cytotoxicity using Jurkat human acute T cell leukemia cells. The ED50 range ≤10ng/ml with Human TRAIL.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Measured by its ability to inhibit cytotoxicity using Jurkat human acute T cell leukemia cells. The ED50 range ≤10 ng/ml with Human TRAIL.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.