- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Interferon gamma, Immune interferon, IFG, IFI, IMD69
- Molecular Weight
- 18.4 kDa (159aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 20% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cytotoxicity assay using WiDr human colon colorectal adenocarcinoma cells. The ED50 range ≤5ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human IFN-gamma stimulates cytotoxicity of the WiDr human colon colorectal adenocarcinoma cells. The ED50 range ≤5 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.