- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Histamine N-methyltransferase isoform 1, HMT, HNMT-S1, HNMT-S2, MRT51
- Molecular Weight
- 37.4 kDa (328aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 200nmol/min/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that transfer 1.0nmole of methyl group per minute at 37C
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.