- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Interleukin-1 receptor type 2 isoform 1, IL1R2, CD121b, CDw121b, IL-1R-2, IL-1RT-2, IL-1RT2, IL1R2c, IL1RB
- Molecular Weight
- 38.8 kDa (338aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its ability to inhibit proliferation using D10.G4.1 mouse helper T cells. The ED50 range ≤400ng/ml with Human IL-1 beta/IL-1F2.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Measured by its ability to inhibit proliferation using D10.G4.1 mouse helper T cells. The ED50 range ≤400 ng/ml with Human IL-1 beta/IL-1F2.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.