- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Ephrin-B1, EFNB1, CFND, CFNS, EFB1, EFL3, Elk-L, EPLG2, LERK2
- Molecular Weight
- 50.3 kDa (452aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human EphB2 (CAT# ATGP3493). The ED50 range ≤ 100 ng/ml. Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human EPHB1 (CAT# ATGP4038). The ED50 range ≤ 40 ng/ml.
- < 0.1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human EphB2 (CAT# ATGP3493) is coated at 2 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human Ephrin-B1. The ED50 range ≤ 100 ng/ml.
Human EPHB1 (CAT# ATGP4038) is coated at 2 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human Ephrin-B1. The ED50 range ≤ 40 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.