- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- CHO Cell
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Angiopoietin-2 isoform a, ANGPT2, AGPT2, ANG2
- Molecular Weight
- 55.7 kDa (484aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human TIE-2 (CAT# ATGP3947)
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human Angiopoietin-2 is coated at 5 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human TIE-2 (CAT# ATGP3947) in a Functional ELISA assay.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.