- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- 30-162 aa
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Interleukin-21 isoform 1, CVID11, IL-21, Za11
- Molecular Weight
- 15.5 kDa (134aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4)
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- The activity is determined by the IFN-g ELISA in a using NK-92 human natural killer cells. The ED50 range ≤4ng/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human IL-21 stimulates IFN-g secretion of the NK-92 human natural killer cells. The ED50 range ≤4 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.