- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Cel, 1810036E18Rik, BAL, BSSL, Carboxyl ester lipase, Cholesterol esterase, Pancreaticlysophospholipase, Sterol esterase, Lip1, Bile salt-activated lipase, Bile salt-stimulated lipase
- Molecular Weight
- 64.5 kDa (585aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 100,000pmol/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyze 1.0 umole of p-nitrophenyl butyrate to p-nitrophenol per minute at pH 7.5 at 25C
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.