- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- CTLA4, Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 4, Cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated antigen 4, ALPS5, CD, CD152, CELIAC3, CTLA-4, GRD4, GSE, IDDM12, ATGP3334
- Additional Information
- ATGP3334 has been replaced with a catalog number A
- Molecular Weight
- 14.6 kDa (135aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 20% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- The activity is determined by the IL-2 ELISA in a using Jurkat human acute T cell leukemia cells. The ED50 range ≤150ng/ml with Human B7-1/CD80.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain. ..
Human CTLA-4 inhibits Human B7-1/CD80 induced IL-2 secretion of the Jurkat human acute T cell leukemia cells. The ED50 range ≤150 ng/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.