- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- E2 glycoprotein precursor, Spike glycoprotein, S glycoprotein, E2, Peplomer protein, Severe acute repiratory Syndrome-related Coronavirus, SARS, SRAS-CoV, SARS-CoV1
- Molecular Weight
- 24.8kDa (220aa)
- 0.5 mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS - PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human ACE-2 (CAT# ATGP3963)
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
SARS-CoV Spike RBD is coated at 5ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind ACE-2 (CAT# ATGP3963) in a Functional ELISA assay.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.