- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 4, OX40 antigen, OX40L receptor, CD134, Txgp1, Tnfrsf4, tax-transcriptionally activated glycoprotein 1 receptor, TXGP1L, ACT35, Ly-70, ACT3, OX4, Txgp
- Molecular Weight
- 48.6kDa (435aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.