- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily B member 1, LIR-1, LIR1, Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor 1, CD85 antigen-like family member J, Immunoglobulin-like transcript 2, ILT-2, ILT2, Ig-like transcript 2, Monocyte/macrophage immunoglobulin-like receptor 7, MIR-7, MIR7, CD_antigen, CD85j, CD85 antigen-like family member J, PIRB, PIR-B, leucocyte Ig-like receptor B1, leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily B member 1 soluble isoform, leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor, subfamily B (with TM and ITIM domains), member 1, monocyte/macrophage immunoglobulin-like receptor 7, myeloid inhibitory receptor 7
- Molecular Weight
- 48.5kDa (446aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by the ability of the immobilized protein to support the adhesion of HSB2 human peripheral blood acute lymphoblastic leukemia cells. When cells are added to LILRB1 coated plates 5ug/ml. This effect is more to 50%.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.