- Product Type
- Monoclonal antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus, Human betacoronavirus 2c EMC/2012, MERS-CoV, MERS, MERSCoV SP, Spike glycoprotein, S glycoprotein, S, Spike protein
- Additional Information
- 14F8 mAb showed broad neutralizing activity, but it did not neutralize pseudovirions with the mutation at 529 amino acid residue (I529 T) identified in 2015 Korea outbreak patients compared with the EMC/2012 strain S sequence. (Virus Res. 2020 Mar 278:197863)
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant MERS-CoV Spike (18-1296aa) purified from Baculovirus
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ELISA: MERS Spike Antibody (1ug/ml) specifically recognizes MERS Spike, Spike S1 and RBD recombinant protein, but not interacted MERS Spike S2 recombinant protein in ELISA.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.