- Product Type
- Recombinant protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Chst5, Carbohydrate sulfotransferase 5, Galactose, N-acetylglucosamine, N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 4, GST4, Intestinal N-acetylglucosamine-6-O-sulfotransferase, I-GlcNAc6ST, Intestinal GlcNAc-6-sulfotransferase, mIGn6ST, N-acetylglucosamine 6-O-sulfotransferase 3, GlcNAc6ST-3, Gn6st-3, I-GlcNAc-6-ST, I-GlcN, GST-4. GST-
- Molecular Weight
- 42.9kDa (380aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 20% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS - PAGE
- Specific activity is > 10,000 pmol/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that sulfate from PAPS to N-acetyl-D-glucosamine per minute at pH 7.5, at 37C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.