- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- T-cell differentiation antigen CD6, T12, TP120, CD6, CD_antigen, T-cell differentiation antigen CD6 isform1
- Molecular Weight
- 68.3kDa (627aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- 90% by SDS - PAGE
- Measured by the ability of the immobilized protein to support the adhesion of Jurkat human acute T cell leukemia cells. When cells are added to human CD6 coated plates 10 ug/ml. This effect is more to 50%.
- <1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.