- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- EPHB-1, Ephrin type-B receptor 1, Eph Receptor B1, ELK, EPH tyrosine kinase 2, EPH-like kinase 6, EK6, hEK6, HEK6, Neuronally-expressed EPH-related tyrosine kinase, NET, NETHek6, Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor EPH-2, EPHT2, soluble EPHB1 variant 1
- Molecular Weight
- 59.2 kDa (529aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human EFNB1 (CAT# ATGP3800).
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human EPHB1 is coated at 2 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human EFNB1 (CAT# ATGP3800) in a Functional ELISA assay.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.