- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Leukocyte Immunoglobulin-like Receptor, CD85D, CD85d, CD85 antigen-like family member D, CD85d antigen, ILT-4, ILT4, ILT4CD85d, Ig-like transcript 4, Immunoglobulin-like transcript 4, LILRB2, LIR2, LIR-2, LIR2CD85D, Leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor 2, MIR10, MIR-10, MIR10LILRA6, Monocyte/macrophage immunoglobulin-like receptor 10, leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily B member 2, leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily B member 2 soluble isoform 1
- Molecular Weight
- 48.3 kDa (444aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 20% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.