- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-4, Proto-oncogene-like protein c-ErbB-4, Tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER4, p180erbB4, 4ICD, E4ICD, s80HER4, ERBB4, HER4, receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-4 isoform JM-a/CVT-1, receptor tyrosine-protein kinase erbB-4, tyrosine kinase-type cell surface receptor HER4, avian erythroblastic leukemia viral (v-erb-b2) oncogene homolog 4, proto-oncogene-like protein c-ErbB-4, v-erb-a erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 4, v-erb-b2 avian erythroblastic leukemia viral oncogene homolog 4, human epidermal growth factor receptor 4, ALS19
- Molecular Weight
- 96.6kDa (863aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS - PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human NRG1/HRG1 (CAT# ATGP3990). The ED50 range ≤ 0.2 ug/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human NRG1/HRG1 (CAT# ATGP3990) is coated at 10 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human ERBB4. The ED50 range ≤ 0.2 ug/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.