- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- ACE2, angiotensin-converting enzyme2, Ace2, ACE-related carboxypeptidase
- Molecular Weight
- 84.7 kDa (731aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 150 pmol/min/ug, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolysis 1.0 pmole of Mca-YVADAPK(Dnp)-OH per minute at pH 7.5, at 25C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.