- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- RNASE1, ribonuclease A family member 1, pancreatic, RAC1, RIB1, RNS1, ribonuclease pancreatic, HP-RNase, RIB-1, RNase UpI-1, RNase 1, Ribonuclease A, RNase A
- Additional Information
- N- terminal Sequence Analysis: Lys-Glu-Ser-Arg-Ala
- Molecular Weight
- 1mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- 90% by SDS – PAGE
- Specific activity is > 3 X 10^6 unit/mg, and is defined as the amount of enzyme that cleaves 1.0 pmole of RNase probe per minute at 25C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.