- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- secreted phosphoprotein 1, 2AR, Ap1-1, BNSP, Bsp, BSP1, Eta, ETA-1, mi, OP, Opn, Opn1, Spp-1, osteopontine isoform 4, Bone sialoprotein 1, Calcium oxalate crystal growth inhibitor protein, Early T-lymphocyte activation 1 protein, Minopontin, Osteoponitin, Spp1
- Molecular Weight
- 31.8kDa (287aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- >90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by the ability of the immobilized protein to support the adhesion of HEK293 human embryonic kidney cells. When cells are added to mouse SPP1 coated plates. The ED50 range ≤ 1.5 ug/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Mouse SPP1 stimulates cell adhesion of the HEK293 human embryonic kidney cells. The ED50 range ≤ 1.5 ug/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.