- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Ectonucleotide pyrophosphatase/phosphodiesterase family member 2 isoform 2, ectonucleotide pyrophosphatase/phosphodiesterase 2, ENPP2, E-NPP 2, AUTOTAXIN, Extracellular lysophospholipase D, LysoPLD, ENPP2, ATX, PDNP2, ATX-X, NPP2, PD-IALPHA
- Molecular Weight
- 94.9kDa (825aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS - PAGE
- Specific activity is > 15,000 units/mg, and defined as the amount of enzyme that hydrolyze 1nmole of bis(p-Nitrophenyl) phosphate per minute at pH8.7 at 37℃.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.