- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Interleukin-21 receptor, IL-21 receptor, IL-21R, Il21r, Lymphocyte receptor beta, LR-beta, Novel interleukin receptor, Novel cytokine receptor 8, NR8, Novel interleukin receptor, CD360, CD360 antigen, NILR, Nilr
- Molecular Weight
- 52kDa (457aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS - PAGE
- Measured by its ability to inhibit IFN-g secretion using NK-92 human natural killer cells. The ED50 range ≤ 4 ug/ml with mouse IL-2(CAT# ATGP4049).
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Mouse IL-21R in inhibit the IFN-g secretion of the NK-92 human natural killer cells in the presence of mouse IL-21(CAT# ATGP4049). The ED50 range ≤ 4 ug/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.