- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Activated leukocyte cell adhesion molecule, ALCAM, Alcam, CD166 antigen, CD166 antigen isoform1, CD166, BEN, Protein DM-GRASP, AI853494 Protein, MuSC, SC1
- Molecular Weight
- 83.1kDa (739aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 50% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS - PAGE
- Measured by its ability to block the adhesion of Jurkat human acute T cell leukemia cells to immobilized Recombinant Human CD6 (CAT# ATGP4005). When cells are added to 1 ug/ml of mouse ALCAM binded to CD6, This effect is more to 50%.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.